Ah, yes, it is once again fall. Quoting a friend: “Time for apple picking, pumpkins, bonfires, hoodies, crunchy leaves and Halloween.”
I am a list person. I have lists upon lists of everything I need to do, everything I want to do, all the short-terms tasks, all my long-term goals. This here is my own version of a list I found the other day while perusing wordpress for new, interesting blogs—a list of musts for the season, so to take full advantage of this crisp, cozy, favorite time of year.
– Day trip to DIA Beacon
– New trench coat. (Already done actually! v. cute, army green)
– Horse back riding
– Fall cocktails (like this one!)
– Weekend writing retreat
– Twilight walk through Riverside Park
– Volunteer at a soup kitchen
– NYC Ballet
– Beef Bourguignon from the Dean and DeLuca cookbook
– Pumpkin Pie ice cream from Emack & Bolio’s
– Pumpkin beer
– Pumpkin carving contest
– Leather jacket
– Wine tasting
– World Series
– Apple Cider doughnuts
– Knitting class
– Fall makeup
And a straight copy from the aforementioned blog…
– New boots. Because everyone needs new boots come fall, don’t they?!
Is there anything I’ve forgotten? Do let me know!